Update Notes for February 9, 2012
- Travelling from Great Divide to Eastern Wastes via the Griffon mount should no longer drop players randomly into the water.
- Travelling to Kylong Plains using the Global Travel Bell should no longer drop players randomly into the water.
- Fixed a bug where the client could get stuck in a "sending mail" mode making it impossible to send additional mails until restarting the client.
ZONE PROGRESSION / POPULATION
Vallon’s Tower [Challenge]
- Adds that spawn during the final Vallon zek fight spawn less frequently and have less health. Warlord’s Fury and Siphon cast during the final Vallon Zek Fight no longer clear players current target.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Enchanted Barrier is now in the correct reuse group.
- Cabalistic Conservation is now properly maintained.
Silent City: The Delving Dead
- The quest Searching Blindly in the Dark is now repeatable.
Catch up on all the EQII updates over on the Game Update Notes Forum.