Update Notes for February 7, 2012
- You can now access your mail without a mailbox! You can either click the mail buff in your buff window, select mail from the EQ2 menu, or use the /start_mail command! (NOTE: You will only be able to send and receive items and coin by actually clicking on a mailbox in the world.)
ZONE PROGRESSION / POPULATION
Tallon’s Stronghold [Challenge]
- Players have more time to defeat Decorin Deathbringer in the Tallon Zek fight before Tallon empowers him.
Vallon’s Tower [Challenge]
- Players have more time to defeat Kulaxis in the Vallon Zek fight before Vallon empowers him.
- Shaman mercenaries should more reliably cast their single target ward spells during combat.
- Keyrin Curetouch should no longer stack the “Spirit of the Wolf” spell on players in their maintained buff window after zoning.
- Mercenary healers should now heal wounded player pets.
- Mercs will no longer cause item damage when they kill players in PVP.
- The recipe for Primeval Wristguard of the Animist now makes Beastlord armor instead of Assassin armor.
- Tradeskill Apprentice reactants now display provisioner belts as items they can create.
- The “Welcome to Qeynos, Citizen!” quests will no longer fail to update if you’ve completed the Faydwer expert collection.
- “Natasha’s Note” can now be completed. Tarakh has moved to Freeport Combined.
- “Hand of War” will no longer fail to spawn the Left Eye of Thule if you’ve already done “Hand of War – Eye of Fear.”
- “Strategic Point” will no longer fail to update if you’ve completed “Cartography Fun.”
- “Tinkering with Toggery” now offers a reward to Beastlords.
Catch up on all the EQII updates over on the Game Update Notes Forum.