Romance is in the air, fair Norrathians, which can only mean one thing – like a long lost lover, Erollisi day has returned!
From Thursday, February 8, 2018 through 11:59PM PT on Tuesday, February 20, 2018, you can experience the whimsical fun of Erollisi Day! Enjoy your favorite returning quests (how IS your romantic reputation doing?) and a new achievement, new recipe scrolls, and new items!
There's a call for lovers (and the often infatuated) to visit Darklight Wood, the Stonebrunt Highlands, Butcherblock Mountains, Lavastorm, Great Divide, and the Thundering Steppes. Choose to answer and strengthen the ties of love throughout Norrath!
There is also much to do for love in Antonica, the Commonlands and New Halas during this celebration of all things romantic. Meanwhile, love notes and message candies hold new worth with tradeskillers, and you can find holiday merchants in Qeynos and Freeport.
This year, we've also got a small bouquet of new features to share with you all:
- Love is Magic in the Planes of Prophecy
New Items and Craftables:
- Steven the merchant is now selling the recipe scroll Romantic Gifts to Craft XI!
- Douglas the merchant is selling 5 new Erollisi Day items!
New Player Studio Items:
- The Candy Store Set and Carousel Love Pack player studio items are now available for 1400 DBC and 1000 DBC, respectively. You can also purchase individual items from each pack!
- A special holiday merchant has arrived on Fallen Gate! Located in Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District, the merchant will sell you a number of lovely items.
- On Stormhold, you can enjoy all of the celebrations for Erollisi Day!
If you aren't familiar with the rest of the lovely features that are a part of Erollisi Day, you can read more information on EQ2i.
Our hearts are aflutter with all the excitement. We’ll see you in Norrath!