It doesn't take a fool to know which holiday is the silliest in all of Norrath. Bristlebane Day is back and so is the fun. Time to embrace all the mischief and pranks that are sure to put a smile on your face and make you laugh.
New for this year's event:
- Live Servers
- 10 New Merchant Items sold by Bristlebane Day merchants in city tradeskill houses, including a new mount!
- New Tradeskill recipe book, "Perfectly Serious Items to Craft XIII" sold by Bristlebane Day merchants in city tradeskill houses.
- Patchcraft creatures can now also be found in Karuupa Jungle.
- Special Rules Servers
- Kaladim, and Kael Drakkel servers - The entire event is active!
- Tarinax - The entire event is active except Pains of Herding and Plethora of Patchcraft Parts, due to zone inaccessibility.
Praise Fizzlethorpe for this glorious of holidays! Head to the Enchanted Lands to take part in the trickery and keep your eyes peeled for special events. Heads on a swivel, people! Oh, and just for funsies, we've made all spells and abilities in game do the exact opposite of what they say they do.
Bristlebane Day started this morning and will end on April 6, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.