The plan for TLE servers is to shoot for maximum nostalgia. Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) opened to players on Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
There will be many features that will not be available to players during the TLE launch, and some features will never be available, especially for PvP.
- PvP server: no battlegrounds EVER!
- PvP server: no prestige housing!
- PvP server: no flying, leaping or gliding EVER!
- PvP server: No more pvp stats on gear. Procs return to items that have them.
- PvP server: Travel bells are restricted.
All TLE Servers
- Only All Access Members will be able to create characters and log into the TLE-Servers.
- There will only be ground mounts and they will have reduced ground speed. The highest mount speed on these servers is set at 29%.
- A new queue system for logging into the servers
- Content will be locked to classic EverQuest 2. Starting areas are Outpost of the Overlord and Queen’s Colony.
- No Veteran Rewards or Veteran experience bonus.
- No Recruit a Friend
- No /claims. Anything you could claim on your normal accounts will not be available on the new TLE-Servers
- Loyalty System and daily quests are locked to Chains of Eternity expansion.
- Legendary, Fabled and Mythical crits will be locked to Altar of Malice Expansion.
- No dungeon finder
- Level agnostic dungeons will be locked to an undetermined expansion feature.
- All races are playable at launch. Players still need to purchase races they don’t own if they’d like to play Aerakyn and Freeblood.
- Beastlords are locked to Age of Discovery and Channeler’s are locked to Tears of Veeshan expansions.
- Re-forging, Mercenaries, and Tradeskill apprentices will be locked to Age of Discovery.
- Mercenaries may or may not return to PvP, this will most likely become a poll in the future.
- Guidhalls and their amenities will be locked to a undetermined expansion. We are still considering this.
- No prestige home portal or home UI will be available.
- Marketplace will be highly restricted and polls will be done to determine what will be available. Experience potions will NOT be available at launch, but we will be adding them in later.
- Experience penalty will be returned to launch levels of experience gain
- Dropped coin has been returned to launch levels of coin gain.
- Adventure packs are linked to the expansion after they were launched.
What are the AA and level caps, levels and restrictions for the PvE and PvP Servers?
- Exp01: Desert of Flames, Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level raised to 60, Guild Level Cap Increased to 60
- Exp02: Kingdom of Sky, Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level raised to 70, Alternate Advancement Subclass Window unlocked with a 50 AA cap, Guild Level Cap Increased to 70
- Exp03: Echoes of Faydwer, AA Class Tree Unlocked, AA Cap is Raised to 100, Tinkering, Transmuting, and Adorning Unlocked
- Exp04: Rise of Kunark, Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level raised to 80, AA Cap is Raised to 140, Guild Level Cap Increased to 80, Guild Halls
- Exp05: The Shadow Odyssey, AA Shadows Tree Unlocked, AA Cap is Raised to 200
- Exp06: Sentinel's Fate, Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level raised to 90, AA Cap is Raised to 250, Guild Level Cap Increased to 90
- Exp07: Destiny of Velious, Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level raised to 92, AA Heroic Tree Unlocked, AA Cap is Raised to 300, Flying, Leaping and Gliding Mounts
- Exp08: Age of Discovery, AA Cap is Raised to 320, Mercenaries, Apprentices, Reforging
- Exp09: Chains of Eternity, Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level raised to 95, Prestige Window Unlocked, Guild Level Cap Increased to 95
- Exp10: Tears of Veeshan, AA Dragon Tree Unlocked, AA Cap is Raised to 350
- Exp11: Altar of Malice, Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level raised to 100, Prestige Class Tree is Unlocked, Guild Level Cap Increased to 100, Legendary, Fabled and Mythical crits
Voting and In-Game Polls
There are going to be decisions to be made, and we’ll collect your feedback through in-game polls. We will add poll questions as decisions come up that we deem important for the player base to determine.
Players will have the option to vote to unlock content every 30-days. The voting period will last a week, and it will take a majority vote of 2/3 (or more) of the server votes to unlock the next expansion. If the server votes not to unlock the next expansion, the vote will start again after 30-days.
If the server chooses not to unlock content three times in a row, the votes for the next expansion will change to 90-days in-between votes. This will reset back to 30-days in-between votes after an expansion is successfully unlocked on your server.
YOU Control the Destiny of These Servers
Through player polls, expansion unlock votes, and your feedback with us on the forums YOU control the destiny of Time-Locked Expansion servers.
We’re excited about these servers, and we can tell that you are too! We’ll see you in-game on Stormhold and Deathtoll.