Earlier this month, the EverQuest II team unveiled plans for campaigns! The first new campaign, Rum Cellar, will be available on Tuesday, April 28, 2015. Rum Cellar comes with six new instances (solo, heroic, and raid content) with lots of loot, collections, and achievements.
Here’s a list of the features that are included in the Rum Cellar campaign:
- 2 Solo Zones (1 Solo and 1 Advanced Solo)
- 3 Heroic Zones (1 Heroic, 1 Event Heroic, 1 Event Heroic-Challenge)
- Raid Zone with 10 Bosses
- Lots of Loot, including drops of a Rare Elite Mercenary and a Zeppelin Mount
- New Achievements and Titles
- New Gems for Armor
- New Collections
- Merchant who accepts Far Sea Ferrin (who also sells a Zeppelin Mount!)
Rum Cellar is available as a stand-alone purchase for $14.99. And, since this new distillery-themed environment is full of Level 100+ content is connected to Altar of Malice (EQ2’s most recent expansion, which is required to play the Rum Cellar campaign), we’ve also bundled the campaign with the expansion so you can purchase both together: $49.99 for Rum Cellar + Altar of Malice, or $94.99 for Rum Cellar + Altar of Malice Collector’s Edition.
And remember, if you’re an All Access member, you save 10% on the purchase of Rum Cellar (or Rum Cellar + expansion bundles) at checkout!
Think ye landlubbers are prepared to defend against the Rumpocolypse? Get ready… Rum Cellar launches on Tuesday, April 28, 2015!