- Boneshattering Combination can no longer be double cast.
- Alternate Advancement: Bruiser: Impenetrable Will will now grant an effectiveness adjustment of 100 instead of a potency adjustment of 100.
- Necromancer: Corrected several instances of the summoner's Nightshade pet being labeled as an Undead Knight.
- Pounce will no longer state the effects of "Premium race abilities have been disabled on this server" on servers where it has not been disabled.
- Queen's Great Axe of Fortitude: Item name now fits the appearance.
- Items previously missed in adjustment of Far Seas Strategic Pricing (3rd Edition), Volume I have been adjusted.
- Far Seas Strategic Pricing (3rd Edition), Volume II items have been adjusted.
- Items from Heroic Expert dungeons that were incorrectly labelled as Celestial have been corrected.
- The Helm of the Kromzek Legate now looks slightly less like a pair of sleeves.
- Petamorph Wand: Nurgan Scout: Corrected the shrink on the pet appearance to intended amount.
- The Ebon Sword Replica now drops off a different Expert boss and is a one-handed slashing weapon.
- Triumphant Armor of the Divide adornments have had their class restrictions removed.
- Corrected a bug that would cause items that had two spiritstones added to them to crash the game client when the item was examined.
- Mini Minishri Idol can now be transmuted and salvaged.
- Items from The Temple of Rallos Zek have been adjusted.
- Items dropped by Veteran Gandrfinn, Nosja, and Murk Kybur have been updated.
- Bow of Vile Souls, Corrosive Nimbus Shortbow, and the Darkened Shard Longbow now look much more bow-ishy.
- Added final combine items to several mount equipment item patterns such as the Item Core: Intellectual's Breeching of Ability.
- The Drakescale Gorget may now only be equipped in the necklace slot.
- The Bangle of Thuuga may now only be equipped in ear slots.
- Corrected an issue where several types of saddles of fleetness would grant experience bonus instead of combat run speed.
- Corrected an issue where some instances of Rough Rubies would be level 50 instead of level 40.
- Level Locked players, or groups that included level locked players, will no longer receive rewards from PvP kills.
- Addressed an issue with mentoring that could cause a zone-wide performance reduction when a mentored player has items with zero remaining condition.
- Reign of Shadows Double Ethereal events will now affect the Reign of Shadows: Dark Side of Ethereals mission.
- Completing a Reign of Shadows heroic daily mission and a heroic "daily double" mission within an Expert zone at the same time will now properly reward two Tier 12 rewards instead of one.
- With enough Public Quest participation, defeating The Root Mother in Echo Caverns, Langur of the Depths in Savage Weald, and Doomshade in Shadeweaver's Thicket will update the heroic overland weekly mission, Dark Travels: Predator or Prey.
- The products from Tailor Essentials Volume 80-89 have been changed from level 70 to level 80.
Zones and Population
- Reduced the combat mitigation of Destiny of Velious encounters
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Rum Master's lift from being operational after defeating The Red Corsair.
- Reign of Shadows Experts - Mortal Coil can now be dispelled.
- Reign of Shadows Expert and Challenge heroic bosses no longer proc negative damage reduction if hit with the wrong damage type.
Savage Weald: Backwoods Brawl [Challenge]
- Grim Concentration, cast during The Grimling Zero encounter, no longer includes pets.
- Fixed a bug caused by Patroller Goonpa's curse, Pecking Order, that could prevent other curses from other bosses in the zone from being cured.
Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid]
- Thall Xundraux Diabo should no longer attempt to cast more "Smoldering Stare" curses than he should. His stare has been made to be not quite as smoldering.
Vex Thal: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge]
- Reduced the defensive and offensive stats granted by inkling adds for all bosses.
Echo Caverns: Zelmie Sortie [Solo]
- Zel Manann spores can no longer be seen while attacking bosses.
Tower of Frozen Shadow: Haunt of Syl'Tor [Heroic]
Adventurers should no longer be locked in combat after completing Tserrina's event.