Reign of Shadows Expert Dungeons
The enemies that fill the dungeons of Luclin grow in strength yet again! All Reign of Shadows heroic dungeons now have an Expert difficulty level available. When selecting a zone to enter, you will have the choice of the normal heroic dungeons, or you may now select the Expert-level difficulty for increased challenges and rewards. Completing daily and weekly heroic missions within Expert dungeons will grant increased rewards.
Reign of Shadows Ethereals
Summer Ethereals are here! Running any solo, heroic, or event heroic weekly mission will reward you with Shadowed Ethereal Coins that may be used to purchase Ethereal Rewards. The more difficult the dungeon, the more coins it rewards. Shadowed Ethereal Coins are account wide currencies, and the maximum Shadowed Ethereal Coins you may earn starts at 100, and increments up each week when missions rotate, allowing you the freedom to catch up if you miss all or part of a week. For example, on week one you will be able to earn a total of 100 coins. Week two, you will be able to earn 100 more. If however you were not able to participate in the first week of the event, you will still be able to earn 200 total coins during the second week.
The coins rewarded from missions, and maximum coins obtainable, are base values before any server, event, or membership multipliers:
- Solo weekly missions - 6 coins
- Covert Operation: Dark Days [Solo]
- Covert Operation: Night Terrors [Solo]
- Covert Operation: Pitch Black [Solo]
- Heroic overland mission - 12 coins
- Dark Travels: Predator or Prey
- Event Heroic missions - 10 coins, 14 if run as an Expert
- Secrets Uncovered [Event Heroic]
- Heroic missions - 12 coins, 18 if run as an Expert
- Secrets Revealed: Dark Recesses [Heroic]
- Secrets Revealed: Dark Corners [Heroic]
- Challenge heroic missions - 20 coins
- Midst Mission: Backwoods Brawl [Challenge]
- Midst Mission: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge]
Enabled name checks to force English names on servers (except Thurgadin).
When trying to remove a member from a guild that has a name that is not supported on the server, you are now prompted to type REMOVE instead of the character's name.
Non-infusable items dropped in Vex Thal: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge] and Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid] have been adjusted.
Items purchased using Coins of the Cabal have been adjusted.
The following items now drop alongside Oscuris Chain Shadowchaser's Gauntlets as intended:
- Oscuris Plate Shadowchaser's Gauntlets
- Oscuris Leather Shadowchaser's Gloves
- Oscuris Cloth Shadowchaser's Gloves