GU 66: Scars of the Awakened beta begins on Tuesday, April 2, 2013. Beta is open to everyone, so copy your character over and check it out!
Beta Server Details:
- The Beta server may not be accessible at all times.
- This server is wiped periodically, meaning all current characters will be deleted.
- You can copy your Live and/or Test characters over to the Beta server.
To patch and get into the Test or Beta servers:
- Start your live launchpad
- In the top-left corner, click the 'Version' link which will open the 'Select Game Version' panel
- In the drop-down you can choose 'Beta' or 'Public Test' then hit 'Apply' to patch the corresponding server
- Hit 'Play' once the patching completes
How to copy your Live and/or Test character over to the Beta server:
- You can click the 'Beta Copy' button on the character create screen to copy the currently selected character.
- You can log in your character and then use the /beta command.
- Beta installs into a subfolder requires about the same amount of space your live install takes.
- Remember to set the 'Version' back to your regular setting to get back onto your normal servers.
See you in game!