Fall is here and with it comes the creepy, crawly Nights of the Dead holiday. To celebrate, we're having a spooky Haunted Homes forum challenge!
The Challenge: Create a spooky house! You must use your own home and your own items for this challenge.
The Haunted Homes Forum Decorating Challenge is a free-for-all decoration challenge. The challenge will take place on all servers.
Duration: Submissions for this forum challenge will be open from Friday, October 14, 2011 until Monday, October 24, 2011 at 5:00 PM PDT.
- Decorate your home!
- If you choose to take screenshots (and we highly encourage it) of your masterpiece, make sure that they are web-ready (.jpgs, .gifs, or .pngs) and no larger than 800x600 pixels. Please note that if you choose not to, you will need to make sure that your house is set to Public level access so that we can see inside of it.
- Respond to either the EQ2 or EQ2X thread with the following information:
- Character Name
- Character Server
- Address and City of House
- Screenshots of your Spooky House (if applicable)
- We would also really appreciate it if you published your home using the House Rating System!
- Before submitting an entry, please review the Official Forum Challenge Rules and the additional notes below:
- Participation is limited by person not by character or account. As such, you cannot participate with two different accounts or characters.
- Screenshots of your homes are not required but you are welcome to post them in either the EQ2 or EQ2X thread.
- All submissions need to keep with the Nights of the Dead theme in order to qualify.
- Please note: We are not looking for houses with the most expensive or rare items. We are looking for creativity and ingenuity.
Rewards: After reviewing all the submissions, winners will be selected and will receive the following reward:
- Winners will receive a unique in-game house item for their character: a gold and black marble bowl filled with coins. The coins sparkle and glow, and there's a never-ending shower of coins into the bowl from above.
- There will be a total of six (6) winners in three (3) categories: Most Creative, Spookiest, and Most Humorous.
Feedback: Feel free to offer your feedback on the submissions of others. We enjoy reading the comments on entries for these challenges just as much as the entries! Just remember to be constructive.