With so much information being posted in the EQII Official Forums at all times, it can be very hard to keep up with it and very easy to miss some real gems and opportunities to share. Have no fear though; the Treasure Chest is here to highlight interesting, unusual, and humorous posts, as well as opportunities to help your fellow player with a question or two!
Fansite MMODomination has upgraded its systems. You can check out the IYH system (In Your Hands) at the site and help keep the site up-to-date with your feedback.
From the International Community
Help the German community choose their Mr. and Miss Norrath 2009 by clicking here to see the Miss Norrath candidates, and click here to see the Mr. Norrath candidates. Vote by sending a PM to Eovania on the forums.
There's no place like home!
The Guild Hall of French Guild Le Fils de Pendragon was featured this week on the French community site. Take a peek at it here.
- Stormsurge Guild Hall
- Death Squad's Guild Hall - The Bazaar
- Embers of the Darkmoon - Nektulos
- Norrathian Museum with Restaurant
- Victis Honor's Guild Hall - Everfrost
- A Viking's Three Room Apartment
- My Kitchen
- Icemoon's Home
- A Halfling Bed and Breakfast
- Etheraia Brings Nature to Her Home
- Lachdanan/Dasparion's home
- Lipshen's Basement Forrest
Did we happen to miss anything of note over this past week of informational or entertaining note? Did you simply want to chat about this recent Treasure Chest? You can do so here in the EQII Official Forums!