With so much information being posted in the EQII Official Forums at all times, it can be very hard to keep up with it and very easy to miss some real gems and opportunities to share. Have no fear though; the Treasure Chest is here to highlight interesting, unusual, and humorous posts, as well as opportunities to help your fellow player with a question or two!
Treasure of Knowledge
If you're new to the game and want some tips on PVP, Sigrdifra points to a couple of good resources in this thread. You can also volunteer to help show new player Mitchy42 around. Tealobster is also looking for a guide.
Lost a UI bar? We can help!
Just for Fun
We're still playing Class Survivor, so stop in and keep your class alive!
There's no place like home!
Take a look at a French guild hall that belongs to the guild Les Larmes de Soleil (in English it means "The Tears of the Sun") from the French server, Storms.
As always, lots of good stuff to see in the Norrathian Homeshow forum this week. Drop in and pay a visit to our home decorators!
- Infinite Luck - Antonia Bayle
- The Discipleship - Antonia Bayle
- The Heralds Hall - Antonia Bayle
- Braydon's Lounge
- Aslita's Magical Manor with Museum, Menagerie and Laboratory
- Chaoticmind's Mansion
- Strifehorn's 5-Room Gorwyn House
- Naudi's Mansion
- My 1st Commissioned work!
And Nefaria gets her own section this week, because she's posted a bunch of her work!
- Aristigonn's Dungeon by Nefaria@TheBazaar
- Scessa's Home by Nefaria@TheBazaar
- Kyfe's 3 Room by Nefaria@TheBazaar
- Ohan's Museum by Nefaria@TheBazaar
- Noctush's 3 Room by Nefaria@TheBazaar
Did we happen to miss anything of note over this past week of informational or entertaining note? Did you simply want to chat about this recent Treasure Chest? You can do so here in the EQII Official Forums!