With so much information being posted in the EQII Official Forums at all times, it can be very hard to keep up with it and very easy to miss some real gems and opportunities to share. Have no fear though; the Treasure Chest is here to highlight interesting, unusual, and humorous posts, as well as opportunities to help your fellow player with a question or two!
Treasure of Knowledge
Solo or group? Which is faster? Opinions vary, but get some tips here!
New to homeownership in Norrath? Read more about sharing a house, vault slots and selling etc.
Just for Fun
Pirates vs Ninjas is a thing of the past. Zombies vs Vampires is yesterday's news. You can now voice your opinion in the newest Great Debate: Trackball vs. Mouse for Gaming
Rawr! Have you seen the EQII dragon kittens yet? Did you know that dragons have kittens? Oh, wait...
There's no place like home!
Looks like everyone was busy over the Frostfell holidays! Take a look at this sampling of player houses, guild halls, and some really neat ideas
- Acte Est Fabula - The Bazaar
- Aristocrats Guild Hall - The Bazaar
- Drachenkrieger des Feuers - Innovation
- The Rikana's Guild Hall - Kithicor
- Elysium Guild Hall - Lucan D'Lere
- Blackwing - Permafrost
- A Druid's Magical Manor
- Cataclysm's Grobb Stone Grotto
- Gracey's Place
- A Monks Dream
- Holymage's House of High Fashion
- Rimington's 1-Room in Gorowyn/Butcherblock
- Jintakes' 5-Room in SQ
- Akku's One Room Acorn
- Danah's Wintery Wonderland
- Rome-Inspired Home
- Angelieque's 3-Room House
- Naelaru's 3-Room Acorn & Shrine to Tunare
- Lieali's 5-Room
- Frostfell Library
- Qeynos Lyric Opera Theatre
- Elven Festhall
- Guild Hall Theatre
- Temple of Water
- Craftsman Fireplace
- Hoppitus' Void Laboratory and Research Facility
Jintakes has started a great resource: The Decorator Guide: Tips, Tricks, and Info
Did we happen to miss anything of note over this past week of informational or entertaining note? Did you simply want to chat about this recent Treasure Chest? You can do so here in the EQII Official Forums!