With Planes of Prophecy just around the corner, it's time for Beta testing! When you pre-order EverQuest II: Planes of Prophecy, you'll be granted access to the expansion's closed Beta. The feedback players provide during the Beta testing phase is invaluable to us, so we want to make sure you're rewarded for it!
Depending on what you test, you'll be able to earn a variety of different rewards:
Heroic Beta Reward
Complete all Planes of Prophecy heroic zones on the Beta server and earn:
- Planes of Prophecy Beta: Familiar Tonic: Increases a single familiar’s level by 1, up to the maximum of level 5. Only one PoP beta familiar tonic may be used on each character.
- Planar Beta Equipment Infuser (2): Increases the Potency, Crit Bonus, Ability Modifier and Stamina granted of the item that it is applied too.
Tradeskill Beta Reward
Obtain tradeskill level 110 and harvesting one of each rare in the Plane of Magic on the Beta server and earn:
- Autonomous Assembler: This unique familiar grants the normal adventuring stat bonuses, as well as bonuses to rare harvest chance, experimentation success chance, and harvesting skills.
- Potion of Progress (2)
Solo/Quest Beta Reward
Complete the "Destiny in the Planes of Prophecy" achievement on the Beta server and earn:
- Aspect of the Djinn Flying illusion: This is the first of its kind, a mount item where you become the flying creature and fly under your own power. (See above!)
- Planar Beta Equipment Infuser (2): Increases Potency, Crit Bonus, Ability Modifier and Stamina granted of the item it is applied too.
Raid Beta Reward
Participate in developer-guided raid testing on the Beta server and earn:
- Planes of Prophecy Beta Instance Lockout Reset potion: This consumable potion will reset all persistent instance lockouts on your character. This potion may only be used once every 10 days, and no other lockout reset item may be used while the timer is in progress.
- Planar Beta Equipment Infuser (2): Increases Potency, Crit Bonus, Ability Modifier and Stamina granted of the item it is applied to.
Each of the rewards can be earned multiple times by completing the requirements for unlocking them more than once - this can be done on alts, or by re-copying your character over to the Beta server. You can learn more about how you can join the beta server here.
Looking to leave or read feedback? Join the discussion on our Beta Forums!
We look forward to hearing your thoughts, and we'll see you on the Planes!