Portals to the Age of Turmoil have, once again, opened up in Antonica, Enchanted Lands, Thundering Steppes, Steamfont, Lavastorm, Sinking Sands, Feerrott, and Moors of Ykesha. Will you adventure through these portals to investigate them?
This event ends at 11:59PM PDT on Thursday, March 24, 2016.
New For 2016!
Erben and Distun Delki, the Chronoportal merchants, are now selling new EQ Paintings: "Entering Crushbone," "View of Old Freeport," and "The Pinnacle of Knowledge."
Returning Features from Previous Years
Eight Portals to the Past zones, featuring well known encounters
- “Portal to the Past: Qeynos Hills”
- “Portal to the Past: Plains of Karana”
- “Portal to the Past: Qeynos Ruins”
- “Portal to the Past: Steamfont”
- “Portal to the Past: Nagafen's Lair"
- “Portal to the Past: Southern Desert of Ro”
- “Portal to the Past: Ocean of Tears"
- “Portal to the Past: Guk”
For more information about this event, check out some of our fan sites! ZAM has a great Chronoportal write up on their site.
Chronomancers are very interested in this phenomenon and will reward adventurers that investigate the other sides of these portals and bring back relics from within. Will you venture through these portals this year?