The Fallen Gate Time Locked Expansion Beta server is now available for testing! The sevrer will only be available until next week so hop in and help us Test out experience, balance, and other functionality you'll be using on Fallen Gate when it launches.
As a thank you for your testing, you'll receive a Fallen Gate Beta Box if you reach level 30 or complete 150 quests.
Need a refresher on getting into the Beta server?
To patch and get into the Beta servers:
- Open your Launchpad
- In the top-left corner, click the 'Version' link which will open the 'Select Game Version' panel
- Choose 'Beta' in the drop-down menu, and then hit 'Apply' to begin patching
- Hit 'Play' once the patching completes
Other Important Information:
- We’ll be testing a queue system for EverQuest 2 during this time. Don’t be alarmed if you have a short wait when logging into these beta servers.
- Beta installs into a subfolder that takes about the same space as your live game version.
- Remember to set the 'Version' back to your regular setting to access your normal server.
- The Beta server may not be accessible at all times, as patching and beta server maintenance will occur whenever it’s necessary.
- The Beta server is wiped periodically, meaning Beta characters may be deleted with or without notice.
Stay tuned for more news on this exciting server launch!