POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Captain Terrasque Kel'Avar and her place holders should now spawn properly.
- Grumblecrumble and their place holders should now spawn properly.
- Krullock Poisonhands and their place holders should now spawn properly.
- Mayofdir and its placeholders should now spawn properly.
- Growlfear and its placeholders should now spawn properly.
- Lungfire Fiend and its placeholders should now spawn properly.
- Vex Thal: Den of Shadows [All Versions]
- Darkmelded pearls are now removed from your inventory after they are no longer needed.
- Vex Thal: Den of Shadows [Heroic I]
- Pall of Oograll's stacks of Ebon Shield should now remove properly.
- Vex Thal: Den of Shadows [Heroic II]
- The movable blocks involved in the encounter with The Umbral Warden will no longer become stuck together when attempting to move one.
- Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace [Raid]
- Sezjin the Betrayer should no longer fail to react once all creatures within his room have been defeated if running an instance created prior to the update on 3/30/2021.
- Zun Thall Heral should more reliably remove his immunity buffs if a member of the encounter is slain or Xiun and Ferun are properly moved into the appropriate rooms, not in either of the hallways as the hallways connecting the rooms count as both rooms.
- Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid]
- Corrected an issue where if you completed spawning the first boss and immediately left the zone the boss would not be there when you returned.
- Savage Weald: Shadow's Hold [Raid]
- Adjusted wording on Shadowcaster Grimlock's Shadowstep ability to make it easier to understand what is happening.
- Hatchling Matrons in the Beast From Beyond encounter should now have the appropriate buff packages.
- The Palace of Roehn Theer
- Kendis Parmare and Penda Parmare will no longer gain the hard mode buff when they become united.
- Reduced the amount of Overseer Experience required at season transition levels such as level 21 for season 3.
- Corrected an issue on Time-Locked servers that caused the Season 2 Overseer adventures to reward season 1 adventures and agents.
- Achievements for defeating Thall Va Xakra Fer should now properly be listed as Thall Va Xakra Fer.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Enhance: Caltrops from enhancing...Caltrops.
- Corrected a stacking bug that prevented Ruthless cunning from granting both its Weapon Damage, and Weapon Damage Overcap bonus at the same time.
- Corrected a bug that caused confront fear to apply its overcap value as a range, which would allow it to go negative.
- Corrected a bug that prevented several Whispers of Tyranny weapons from transmuting into current tier components.
- Patrol Fortifier Bracelet and Squadron Fortifier Bracelet no longer have green adornment slots.
- Coins of the Cabal have been updated to be No Trade.
- Previously earned Coins of the Cabal are now Counterfeit Coins of the Cabal and rendered obsolete, characters who have completed missions granting Coins of the Cabal will have the new coins granted after the update has been completed.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Whispers of Tyranny weapons from gaining the auto-attack damage increase from Reign of Shadows.
- Suppressed the temporary adornments from displaying in Tolan's Darkwood Crate to prevent them from overflowing the reward preview.
- Whisper-woven Greatcape, Shadow Steel Greatcloak, and Howling Nothing Greatcloak are now Celestial items and may be infused.
- Corrected/removed the red slot requirement for Minion's Magnetic Attractor temporary adornments.
- Equipping "Phantastic" weapons no longer applies a grey outline and glowing blue eyes to your character.
- Items earned with Order of Bedlam faction have been improved.
- Items purchased using Coins of the Cabal have had their prices adjusted.
- Items purchased using Coins of the Cabal are now No Trade.