- Kurn's Tower and Najena's Athenaeum items
- Raised tier and stats of most items
- Added Turquoise slot to items that were missing it
- Updated stat layouts for some specific items
- Added Combat Skills to appropriate items
- Increased the amount of scaling Primals gain from Savagery and Feral Rampage level
- Enhance: Blighted Horde and Enhance: Awaken Grave will no longer modify base reuse time on Time-Locked servers.
- Corrected a bug with Ranger's Insight that caused it to increase many other abilities.
- Corrected a bug with Frozen Limbs that prevented it from correctly modifying Frostbite and Frostbite Slice
- Echoes of Mortality – Completion of "A Cavernous Conundrum: A Fungus Covered Scale" now properly updates this achievement.
- Triumph: Stick It Thicket - Karadine is now spelled correctly.
- Triumph: Blame It on the Reign - Karadine is now spelled correctly.
- Increased the auto-attack damage of Reign of Shadows weapons.
- Updated the reforging ratios across the board.
- Crit Bonus is now only a destination stat for reforging, which will allow it to be reforged into if the item already has crit bonus.
- The tradeskill recipe merchant should now require players to have completed the quest "Dark Side of the Dark Side" to purchase Reign of Shadows recipes instead of requiring "Piercing the Darkness: Message in a Shadowed Bottle Part III"
- Corrected an issue the prevented eligible characters from being granted Sprocket's Blueprint Constructor upon login.
- Vah Shir Skin Cord - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Acrylia Scroll of Pugilism - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Shadowscream Scroll of Pugilism - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Elixir of Transcendence will now give a less bonkers amount of max power percent.
- Fixed an issue related reforging items with infused stats.
- Mercenaries should now more reliably attack their targets in melee.
- Lakosha Maera in Qeynos Capitol District will no longer offer Kerra racial quests to Vah Shir.
- The Center of Spirit - Tenets is now spelled correctly in the journal.
- Vexing Confrontation now updates for group members within the same zone and room.
- Corrected a bug that caused some of the Reign of Shadows mission rewards to grant Blood of Luclin familiars instead of Reign of Shadows familiars.
- Reign of Shadows heroic daily double missions now have a chance to drop a celestial reward.
- Reign of Shadows raid missions now have a chance to drop a celestial reward. The drop chance increases for higher tier mission completion.
- Vexing Confrontation now has a chance to drop a celestial reward.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Michaelya will now set the tier for purchasing Crown Receptacle's on players as they approach, instead of when initially hailed.
- Reign of Shadows Raids
- Trophy component items have been added to the following bosses: Grieg Veneficus, Nelon Hes, Khati Sha, Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra, and Xerkizh The Creator
- Xakra Fu'un in Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace [Raid] should now properly gain health based on where she is compared to the summoned sources of magical energy and should no longer be able to spawn multiple columns at once without repercussions.
- Player who have completed the quests "A Bounty is in Order", "Spiritual Bedlam", or "The Vexing Order of Bedlam" should now be able to purchase the shoulder rewards for alts from Michaelya within the City of Fordel Midst Bazaar area.
- Savage Weald: Chaotic Caverns [Heroic and Solo]
- The Brutal Bloodbath will activate more reliably.
- Savage Weald: Chaotic Caverns [Solo]
- Forblarg the Foul's spell, Shadow Shackles, now inflicts percent damage to health over time.
- Savage Weald: Fort Grim [Heroic and Solo]
- Increased the range the moor wolves can be killed to increase the fire's intensity during the encounter with Felnir.
- Savage Weald: Fort Grim [Heroic]
- Killing either Ulcine or Ulosi Nacisroc will remove the other's Conjoined Reflection.
- Savage Weald: Backwoods Brawl [Challenge]
- Fish within Wealdwater Lake now know how to swim.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Untamed Lands [Heroic]
- Spiritist Karina will no longer curse anyone already afflicted by Darkened Jawbone Curse.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Loda Kai Isle [Event Heroic and Solo]
- Loda Kai grunts will no longer despawn if you re-enter a saved instance.
- Nimble Rodderick's loot hoarders will appear slightly more frequently.
- Killing Taja Verath's tigers before she enters combat will reduce increments of her Master Tiger Style.
- Shadeweaver's Thicket: Loda Kai Isle [Solo]
- Nimble Rodderick's Bigger Game Shot inflicts high percent damage to targets in range instead of outright killing them, and it will no longer target mercenaries.
- Nimble Rodderick's Fool's Gold Rush inflicts high percent damage to targets who fail to remove it instead of outright killing them, and it will no longer target mercenaries.
- Nimble Rodderick casts Fool's Gold Rush slightly less often.
- Taja Verath's Biggest Game Shot inflicts high percent damage to targets in range instead of outright killing them. (It already does not target mercenaries.)
- Stumbling into Taja Verath's traps will no longer stun or outright kill you.
- Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace [Raid]
- Corrected an issue where the center transportation chambers would move without moving players.
- Vex Thal: Shadow Citadel [Advanced Solo]
- Zone name and mission rewards have been updated to be in line with the difficulty of the encounters.
- A revive location has been added to the room holding Aten Ha Ra.
- Shadeweaver’s Thicket: Spirit Harvest [Raid]
- Corrected an issues that made many creatures in the Firefall area to not path properly
- Reign of Shadows Harvesting
- The harvest chance for the Shadow Balanzite Crystal has been increased.