Many moons ago, the Dwarves started Brewday in honor of Brell. Now, each year, portals appear in Antonica, Commonlands, Haven, Greater Faydark, Timorous Deep, and Frostfang Sea to lead you to the Bar of Brell, where new and classic adventures await those thirsty and foolhardy enough to enter!
Otengard Brauer has also set up a Beer Garden in the Butcherblock Mountains, but the ale seems to have attracted some goblins. Help him while competing against others in an effort to rid the area of the most goblins. And as you're crawling through the bars and drinking holes throughout Norrath, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for special items of interest to collect!
New features for '13!
- New Quest - "Rummage for Answers" - Including a new Runnyeye event dungeon.
- New Holiday Achievements - The Great Brewday Pub Crawl, Festive Furniture, Pub N' Suds, Drunk Level: Dwarf, and Can't Hold Their Liquor
- New Tradeskill recipe book, "Brewday Accoutrements to Craft IV," sold by Balin Copperfoot in the Bar of Brell. The recipes require holiday harvestables gathered from "Bountiful Brewday gardens" as well as some other low level harvestables as components. Bountiful Brewday gardens can only be seen when wearing the "Ale Goggles" head equipment. They spawn in Commonlands, Antonica, Greater Faydark, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep, and Frostfang Sea.
- Brews Across Norrath holiday collection found at different bars and drinking holes throughout Norrath.
- Tradeskill recipe books sold by Balin Copperfoot in the Bar of Brell. (Brewday High-tech Distilleries, Brewday Accoutrements to Craft, Brewday Accoutrements to Craft II, Brewday Accoutrements to Craft III )
- Returning Quests:
- "Valla Brewhammer's Special Brew" - NOT repeatable
- "Snoogle's Presentation" - Repeatable, once per year
- "Beers for Brell!" - Repeatable, once per year
- "Brell's Everlasting Brew" - Repeatable, once per year
- "Ale Goggles" - Repeatable, once per year
- "Thurgadin Ice Brew" - Repeatable, once per year
- "Black Swill for Blackswell" - NOT repeatable
- "Deep Within Hammerhall" - Repeatable, once per year
- "Brewday Beer Guardin": Butcherblock - Repeatable, unlimited
Brewday begins on March 7th, 2013 at 12:01 am Pacific Time and runs until 11:59 pm Pacific on March 18, 2013.
For more about this annual celebration, visit the guides for more information:
We raise a stein of finest ale to you! Happy Brewday!