Don't miss out on the fun as Norrath observes Erollisi Day, a holiday that celebrates love and passion! Erollisi Day quests and events run through 11:59 pm PST, February 20th, so take advantage while you can.
The “Goddess Risen” live event has come to a close, and the trapped essence of Erollisi Marr, goddess of love, has been freed from the statue that had imprisoned it. Followers of Erollisi Marr are rejoicing and celebrating this year’s Erollisi Day festival as never before!
Elements of Erollisi Day celebrations can be found all over Norrath. Visit the Cairn of the Huntress in New Halas to find several new quests. Try the newly revamped “Hearts a’Flutter” contest in Antonica and Commonlands, and visit the merchants Steven and Douglas for romantic new gifts and recipes to craft. Love notes and message candies hold new worth with holiday merchants in Qeynos Harbor and Freeport as well as tradeskillers.
New features for 2012!
- New Quest - “Unforgettable” is offered by Priest Aaronolis Swornlove in the city of New Halas for those that have already completed the quest “Sacrificial Trust”. (NOT Repeatable)
- New Quest - “Tainted Love” is offered by The Lady of Insurrection in the city of New Halas for those that have already completed the quest “Unforgettable” and not “Heal the Pain”. (Repeatable once per year)
- New Quest - “Heal the Pain” is offered by Sister Katey Dalwynn in the city of New Halas for those that have already completed the quest “Unforgettable” and not “Tainted Love”. (Repeatable once per year)
- The Hearts a'Flutter contests in Antonica and Commonlands have been updated.
- Steven, the Erollisi Day merchant in Qeynos Harbor and Freeport, is now selling the recipe scroll “Romantic Gifts to Craft V.”
- Douglas, the Erollisi Day merchant in Qeynos Harbor and Freeport, is selling 12 new items.
- Earning of Romantic Titles - Harvest Erollisi roses in The Enchanted Lands and give those roses to other players. Give enough roses and you will be granted a title!
- Love Loot - During this holiday, players have a chance of finding Love notes or message candies when they kill mobs all across Norrath. This love loot is used in holiday tradeskill recipes and can be exchanged for Erollisi coin by Liannya Heartswell.
- Erollisi Coin -The holiday currency that several Erollisi Merchants require for purchase.
- Exchange Merchant, Heartgar MacInnes - Heartgear will take all of your different Erollisi Love notes and change them out for one single type. She can be found in Freeport and Qeynos Harbor.
- Players in Gorowyn, Kelethin and New Halas that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to The Commonlands. They can be ported back, too.
- “Romantic Flower Petals” Collection - Players can collect rose and chrysanthemum petals in Antonica, Commonlands, Qeynos Harbor, Qeynos North, Freeport, New Halas, and Enchanted Lands (only certain ones spawn in certain areas.)
- Crafting - Tradeskillers have new and returning holiday-themed items to craft.
- “Love Lines” and “Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!” Quests - Find a new reward choice for 2012! (Repeatable once per year)
- “Shot Through the Heart,” “Bouquet of Trust,” “Harts Full of Trust,” “Sacrificial Trust,”and “What's Love Got to Do With It?” Quests (NOT repeatable)
Want to learn more about Erollisi Day? Take a look at some of the many the helpful guides available from our Fansites:
Make sure you grab your favorite Erollisi Day items from the Marketplace before they disappear for another year on February 20th!
Don't miss out on your chance to celebrate Erollisi Day in 2012! Spread the love!