A bedroom can be the most unique room in a home and represents a sanctuary to many. It is an island of calm and a retreat from the whole world after a long day of raid, quests and fierce combats in the universe!
The Challenge: We are challenging homeowners to open the bedroom doors of their in-game homes and show us their Bedroom Sanctuaries! We want to see all the designs and decorations!
Submit your image in this thread and be sure to include the following:
- Title of the Image :
- Your Forum Handle:
- Your Character Name:
- House Location:
- Guild or Association, etc.:
- Embedded Image and Link to larger image:
- Image Description: A brief description of your bedroom with a screenshot!
This challenge is for individual homes. Guild Halls cannot be submitted.
Duration: Submissions for this forum challenge will be accepted from Wednesday, June 30, 2010 until Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 10:00 am PDT. (PDT is -7 hours GMT: 11:00 am MDT, 12:00 pm CDT, 1:00 pm EDT, 6:00 pm GMT, 7:00 pm CET)
Reward: All images will be reviewed and winners will be announced by Monday, July 19, 2010.
- First Place Winners will receive a Commemorative Trophy, which is a community in-game house item.
- Rewards are not transferrable and no substitute rewards will be granted for this challenge.
Rules: Before submitting an entry, please review the Official Forum Challenge Rules and the additional notes below:
- Images must not include any play characters – house pets are fine. Please keep these rated G!
- Images must be in the form of a screenshot from in-game and should not be modified and should not be renders. You can place a frame around it but do not modify the image.
- Images should not include any text – this includes character names, titles, server names, etc.
- You are only permitted to submit one image. You are permitted to submit updated versions of your image throughout the submission period. We will select the version we like the best.
- Thumbnails posted in the thread should be no bigger than 800 pixels in width and 600 pixels in height. You can post a thumbnail version to the thread and link to the larger version.
- The format of the image should be JPG or PNG.
- Please keep in mind that the submissions may be used for the EQII website and other sources, so they must be appropriate!
Feedback: Feel free to offer your feedback on the submissions of others. We enjoy reading the comments on entries for these challenges just as much as the entries! Just remember to be constructive.