With so much information being posted in the EQII Official Forums at all times, it can be very easy to miss some real gems and opportunities to share. The Treasure Chest is here to highlight interesting, unusual, and humorous posts.
Treasure of Knowledge
Games can be filled with all kinds of crazy acronyms. What does AE stand for? Find out from some of our players.
Whether your a veteran player or new to these parts, you're sure to find some Helpful Links in this forum post!
There's no place like home!
The decorators over in the Norrathian Homeshow forum have been busy as usual. We highlight some of the newest posts here, but our decorators are always working so be sure to stop in and check them all out!
- 2 Bayle Court, Crushbone!
- Erfrin's 4 Bayle Splitpaw House
- Sultan's Place
- New 4 1/2 Room House at 21 Lucie St SQ on Splitpaw
- Senya's Hall
- Outer Walkway - Kelethin Home
- Player-Written Library (Antonia Bayle Server)
- Legend of the White Mountain- A Frostfell Hidden Object Adventure
- My Frostfell Tree
- Frozen Memories
Did we happen to miss anything of note over this past week of informational or entertaining note? Did you simply want to chat about this recent Treasure Chest? You can do so here in the EQII Official Forums!