With so much information being posted in the EQII Official Forums at all times, it can be very hard to keep up with it and very easy to miss some real gems and opportunities to share. Have no fear though; the Treasure Chest is here to highlight interesting, unusual, and humorous posts, as well as opportunities to help your fellow player with a question or two!
Tips & Tricks!
Ever wonder about food and drink bonuses? Suani asked When do food & drink stats happen? See what the answer is!
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave...? Nahh, not in Sinking Sands. Find out the trick to leaving this sandy zone.
There's no place like home!
There's always a lot going on in the Norrathian Homeshow forum. We highlight some of the newest posts here, but our decorators are always working.
- Misfits of Forgotten Order - Befallen
- Legion of Kithicor Guild Hall - Antonia Bayle
- Advocatus Diaboli Guild Hall - Everfrost
- Nos Es Rutilus - Blackburrow
- Fate's Guild Hall - Runnyeye
- Eragahn's House
- Guktan Retreat
- Zzack's 1-Room (Decorator's Challenge)
- Houses done by Gingin on Permafrost server
- Aiya's 3-Room FP house
- Revamped Gorowyn Heights Suite
- Debut decorating! The Manor of Caliphar Whittledown
- Brujita´s New House
- Hilta's Kitchen Witch Kitchen
- A Fae Finds a New Home
- Eveningsong at 20 Lucie Street (Updated)
- Flittrosa's Manor and Photography Studio
Did we happen to miss anything of note over this past week of informational or entertaining note? Did you simply want to chat about this recent Treasure Chest? You can do so here in the EQII Official Forums!