Our newest PvP TLE server, named Zarrakon, is on the way! It will launch on April 25, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. PDT this is an All Access members server so upgrade up to play. Let’s go through some details about what you can look forward to:
- Faction based PvP
- Free Trade server
- Launches with the Shattered Lands, Deserts of Flame, and Kingdom of Sky expansions
What time will the server release?
- We will be targeting 12:00 p.m. PDT.
Will we have frequent patches/updates to fix bugs or any other issues?
- We will patch every second and fourth Tuesday of the month and fixes will be applied as they are completed or necessary.
Will there be Turquoise adornments/slots?
Will we have PvP quests/rewards?
- Yes. There are PvP writs and PvP specific rewards starting in Kingdom of Sky.
How long will each expansion be?
- We’re currently planning to release expansions at roughly the same pace as the previous PvP server. This is subject to change. Should this change, we will provide advance notification.
Will Kingdom of the Sky open with mid content or without?
- Kingdom of Sky will open with mid content active.
Will Echoes of Faydwer have avatars enabled?
- Yes, Echoes of Faydwer will have avatars.
How will betrayal work?
- Same way it worked on previous PvP servers—you can do the quest at any time but there will be a token that has a cooldown as well.
Will there be a beta test for Zarrakon?
- Yes. Details will be shared in the coming days/weeks. [Updated March 20, 2023] No.
Will the Marketplace be unlocked for Zarrakon?
- Anything available on TLE servers besides XP potions will be available on Zarrakon.
If you’re a PvP enthusiast and would like to become an All Access member so you can join others on Zarrakon, click here.
Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.