There will be a limited Kingdom of Sky beta for Varsoon from December 1, 2022 until December 5, 2022. The goal for this short beta is to do some raid balancing and have a quick check on the expansion prior to the unlocking for Varsoon on December 6.
If you're interested in taking part in this beta test, here are the details about how to do that.
To patch and get into the Beta server:
- Open your LaunchPad.
- In the top-left corner, click the 'Version' link which will open the 'Select Game Version' panel.
- Choose 'Beta' in the drop-down menu, and then hit 'Apply' to begin patching.
- Hit 'Play' once the patching completes.
Other Important Information:
- Beta installs into a sub-folder that takes about the same space as your live game version.
- Remember to set the 'Version' back to your regular setting to access your normal server.
- Players who wish to take part in the Game Update beta with their Live characters can use the /beta command in game to copy characters to the Beta server. This process can take up to 1 hour to complete.
- If your copied /beta character is not displaying on the Beta server, please create a level 1 character on Beta, log that character in, and then log it out. Copied character(s) should then appear on the character select screen.
- The Beta server may not always be accessible as patching and Beta server maintenance will occur whenever it’s necessary.
- The Beta server is wiped periodically, meaning Beta characters may be deleted with or without notice.
- Anything you do on a Beta server is exclusive to the Beta server, and will not affect your live characters, except when Beta rewards are offered for you to /claim on live.
Please report any bugs or issues found by using use /feedback or /bug.
Thank you, and we will see you on Beta!