Varsoon—our new Time-Locked Expansion server—is now in Beta and open for all members to test! Get an early look at our latest TLE and help us ensure it's ready as we prepare for its official launch on May 24, 2022.
If you want to know more about what playing on Varsoon will be like, check out the FAQ here:
To patch and get into the Varsoon Beta server:
- Open your LaunchPad.
- In the top-left corner, click the 'Version' link which will open the 'Select Game Version' panel.
- Choose 'Beta' in the drop-down menu, and then hit 'Apply' to begin patching.
- Hit 'Play' once the patching completes.
- When creating a character, be sure to select "Progression" in the pop-up window.
Other Important Information:
- Beta installs into a subfolder that takes about the same space as your live game version.
- Remember to set the 'Version' back to your regular setting to access your normal server.
- The Beta server may not be always accessible as patching and beta server maintenance will occur whenever it’s necessary.
- The Beta server is wiped periodically, meaning Beta characters may be deleted with or without notice.
- Anything you do on a Beta server is exclusive to the Beta server, and will not affect your live characters, except when Beta rewards are offered for you to /claim on live.
You’re welcome to post feedback and report bugs here:
Thanks, everyone, and we'll see you in Varsoon!