Summer Jubilee is upon us and kicking things off is Tinkerfest! Yes, it's that time of year when you find your favorite tools, embrace a gnome (even if you're one yourself), and get to tinkerin'. And this year, we've really gone the extra mile in making the event bigger and better! Remember, you will want to participate in all three of the Summer Jubilee Live Events to reap the greatest rewards.
Everything begins when you meet up with clever tinkerers at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains, Inventor's Outlook in Freeport, Inventor's Threshold in Qeynos, or Dropship Landing Zone in Moors of Ykesha. But the adventures and challenges don't end there—Ak'anon Tinkerer's Guild has been reformed and they seek your assistance. Speak to Tickni Kerplooie and Navier Stokes to get started in proving your worth to the tinkerer's guild. There's no better place to test a tinkerer’s mind than the Plane of Innovation! You’ll want to keep returning to Tinkerer’s Trial to ensure your hard work is properly recognized and rewarded.
Of course, that's not all! Tibbles Aclatter has some work for you, as does Bertram Fiddledeegrak and Snafu Fizzbrip at the Dropship Landing Zone in Moors of Ykesha, and you’ll want to keep your eyes open for any clockwork disturbances in Antonica and The Commonlands!
Whew, Summer Jubilee is definitely in full swing and we think Tinkerfest is the perfect place to start it with a bang! Here's what's new for this year's event:
- New adventure quest!
- Blood, Sweat, and Gears offered by Tickni Kerplooie at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains for players level 120+.
- New tradeskill (tinkering) quest!
- Gearing the Competition offered by Navier Stokes at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains.
- New dungeon with solo and heroic versions!
- Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial [Heroic] and [Solo]
- 11 New Merchant Items sold by Myron in Gnomeland Security, including a new mount!
- New Tradeskill recipe book, "Tinkerfest Blueprints 14.0” sold by Myron in Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains. The recipes require Shiny Tinkerfest Cog obtained as quest rewards or harvested, and other low level harvestables as components.
Special Rules Servers:
- Varsoon - A special Tinkerfest themed merchant, a celebrating tinkerer, and The Shiny Tinkerfest Cog, the currency used to purchase event items, are located in the city of Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District.
- Kaladim - The event is active, with the following exceptions (due to expansion availability):
- "Blood, Sweat, and Gears", "Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial", "Hack 'n Slash" (PQ), and "Gearing the Competition"
- Kael Drakkel - The event is active, with the following exceptions (due to expansion availability):
- "Blood, Sweat, and Gears", "Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial", The Reticent Tinkerer, "Hack 'n Slash" (PQ), and "Gearing the Competition"
- Tarinax - The event is active, with the following exceptions (due to expansion availability):
- "Blood, Sweat, and Gears", "Innovation: Tinkerer's Trial", Tinker Bound History, The Legend of the Geargobbler, The Reticent Tinkerer, "Hack 'n Slash" (PQ), A Clockwork Snafu, Fiddledeegrak’s Great Invention, "Gearing the Competition" and Aether races.
Lots of stuff is returning for this year's event too including achievements, recipe books, collections, quests, and more. Be sure to visit Myron in Gnomeland Security to see all the new wares you can purchase because there are a lot!
Tinkerfest is back with a vengeance! Loads to do and even load-ers more to earn. We hope you enjoy this start to Summer Jubilee and be sure to show off any new shinies you get with us!
Tinkerfest began today and will end on June 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.