It’s been an exciting year so far for EverQuest II and we have a lot more to come!
Since All Access membership was announced earlier this year, as well as news on our new weekly update direction, we’re having a great time bringing more to the game each week. There’s a lot coming up too and we wanted to take a breath and tell you all about it!
As many of you know, our All Access membership changes will go live on or around April 23, 2014. Players who choose All Access membership will get access to SOE games, can claim 500SC a month, and get access to special promotions and offers. Members will also get unique benefits in EverQuest II.
In EverQuest II, All Access membership will get you the following benefits:
- 7 character slots
- Member Benefits buff: Additional 15% coin loot and 10% mount speed
- Double all the alternate currencies you earn in game, like Etyma and Loyalty tokens
- Member-only Loyalty items
- All access to broker, in-game mail, chat, and spell tiers
- Early access to content and promotions.
For example, the first “early access to content” for All Access members will be the contested version of the High Keep dungeon with an entirely unique story, characters, and loot. This new zone will go live with the All Access membership launch and be exclusively available to members for two weeks. The dungeon also includes a new Heritage Quest for the Bloody Shank that All Access members have exclusive access to for the same two weeks.
Very soon we will find a permanent home online to list what is coming up on our schedule. Meanwhile, here’s a look at what’s on deck for the weeks following April 23, 2014:
- Prestige Guild Hall (High Keep)
- New Loyalty Items, Darklight Palace Prestige Home released
- New Temple of Veeshan raid zone
- Convert old alternate currencies like Void Shards or Obols into current tinkering and transmuting components
- Tunaria Battlegrounds zone.
We have a lot more on our schedule for the year and we’ll keep you updated. We’re thrilled to start our planning for SOE Live this year too! How time flies when you’re having fun!
Holly "Windstalker" Longdale
Senior Producer, EverQuest II
Originally posted: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/producers-letter-lots-to-come.547627/